Wiring Questions...

Nagash01WS6

Apr 15, 2003
Deland, FL
First off... need to disable the "Low Coolant" light, might be as easy as jumping two pins, but I thought Id ask.

Number 2, Ive got two wires that have been hacked off on the drivers side. They come out of the wiring harness, and then another set of wires runs to the master cylinder, they are a green / yellow stripe and black wires, what are they for?

• Sponsors (?)

On the coolant sensor, if you are stock and want to fix it, try removing the sensor in the overflow and cleaning the contacts. They conduct when coolant is present and when not, the contacts are open, ergo the light. The contacts get full of poo and dont conduct. Otherwise, you should be able to bridge the two wires and be good.

Good luck.

what do you plan on using for a coolant overflow tank?

with my summit rad. i re-used the stock overflow and i think you have the same blue fitting i do, only i went to home depot and bought a 90 degree elbow so it wasnt pointing straight out of the rad. neck and you can point it off to the side to your tank

urban96 said:
what do you plan on using for a coolant overflow tank?

with my summit rad. i re-used the stock overflow and i think you have the same blue fitting i do, only i went to home depot and bought a 90 degree elbow so it wasnt pointing straight out of the rad. neck and you can point it off to the side to your tank

Im running a Jegs recirculating tank. :D

radin2.jpg

Hey urban, did you have to do anything to the upper radiator hose to get it to fit?

i trimmed about 1.5" from the rad connection but i still need to get a piece of pipe so i can extend the upper flat area a little. theres a small kink in the hose right now but its not bad

where did you put your CCRM?