witch heads would be best for this set up edle or tfs

• Sponsors (?)

Both companies make different heads. If you are talking about their entry level heads: E-Streets vs Twisted Wedge...I would go with the Twisted Wedge Heads. They make good power and alot of guys have had great results with them over the years.

Way to vague, need more details. You didnt even tell us the motor size. What trick flow heads are you looking at, theres a ton of combinations you can choose from. Smae thing with edelbrock. Theres vic JRs, performers, e streets... etc

WITCH twisted wedge head? There are a number to choose from. Cant go wrong with the 205 CNC.

Also, there is no such thing as a victor street 180cc head. For that matter there isnt such a thing as a ''victor street" Its either a Victor, Victor Glidden, Victor Jr, E-street, performer or a performer RPM. They also do not make a head with a 180cc intake runner. They have 170cc, 210cc, 190cc, 280cc,185cc, 276cc, and 240cc

What are your plans for the car? That would probably help us answer better. You can't really go wrong with any of the name brand heads (AFR, TFS, Edelbrock) and they'll likely make similar power for roughly the same price as their competitor. Whichever your bank account allows for, is what I would recommend. I've been satisfied with my TFS heads, but I can't say that I wouldn't be more than happy with either of the others.