Women....

85 Coupe 5.0 said:
Thanks man! i really do appreciate it. I never knew how many friends I had until this happened, the support REALLY helps.

Hold on to what you have man, I didn't even realize how much I had until it was gone, u know. towards the end i was so used to having her there I took it for granted. I have a whole new outlook on a relationship now, it truly is a very special thing.

Good luck and best wishes to ya!

I'm sure i'll find another, but until then, my car does have two tail pipes that never say no. :D

Thanks for the words of wisdom and best wishes.

We've all had tough times in our lives in some form or another. As much as it hurts sometimes it is important to learn from the experience and become a better person from it. Otherwise, people may find themselves in the same situation again. Sounds like you are on the right path and have the best attitude you could hope for considering the circumstances. Like someone said already, everything happens for a reason. Take care buddy.

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry about what happened..sometimes I dont understand why some people do certain things in relationships. I think if both partners would be honesty, have integrity, and communicate well, a lot of probelms could be solved.

Good luck, and have patience, you will find a right one soon.

Did you get a tune? :scratch:

And oh yeah, fugg her...

No, i haven't got a tune yet. I'm still running the '96 stock programming. It's been almost a year since this thread was started, and hell, i forgot about it! Big news.

1st the car.

Ran a best of 14.80@93 to date, that was on a better race day. I have raced several PI cars around here, some with mods and some without. I am able to pull all of them without a problem. Best i've seen them run here at the track are 15.1's all day, be it a 5spd or auto. Knowing this, it must be my location that makes my 1/4 times slower.

Ordered an SCT Xcalibrator2 last week to get the car finally tuned. i'm optimistic at around a .2 tenths gain.

The Girlfriend.

3 months after starting this thread she and her so called "freind" broke up, he was apparrently a totall ass to her. I guess she found out what's really out there vs. what she had. she came back asking for forgivness. I gave it a couple of weeks, and had a few good things going for me at the time, as far as friends go.

I love her too much.

We decieded to get back together after a long discussion and her coming clean on the whole situation. We now own a house together and haven't been happier, although marriage isn't in the cards just yet.

So, I could be a fool, but I do believe that she has learned now.

Thanks for all the support guys and gals! :nice:

I never mentioned how long we had been together. Before the breakup, it was 3yrs 9mo.

Speaking of women...mine went into what the paramedics said was a "diabetic coma" this morning :( She's fine now. When the paramedics checked her blood sugar level when they first got here, they said it was all the way down at 26 :'(

So if anyone ever wakes up and is staring at you with their eyes wide open, but they are unresponsive, can't talk, and can't move: Call 911 immediately. :(

This thread totally confused me until I looked at the dates of the posts.

Hope it works out for you better this time around. Not sure I could forgive my wife if she was cheating on me and all of a sudden wanted to end it, I could never totally trust her again and without that you got nothing. Don't take this the wrong way, but it sounds to me like you love and respect her way more than she loves and respects you. I'm guessing her "friend" dumped her ass....then she realized she was lonely, and coming back to you was easy. One of those gals that doesn't want to be alone...but needs someone lined up before leaving.

Hope I'm wrong.....

Topless....glad to hear your gal is ok.....diabetes can be freaky. How did her sugar get that low?

This thread totally confused me until I looked at the dates of the posts.

Hope it works out for you better this time around. Not sure I could forgive my wife if she was cheating on me and all of a sudden wanted to end it, I could never totally trust her again and without that you got nothing. Don't take this the wrong way, but it sounds to me like you love and respect her way more than she loves and respects you. I'm guessing her "friend" dumped her ass....then she realized she was lonely, and coming back to you was easy. One of those gals that doesn't want to be alone...but needs someone lined up before leaving.

Hope I'm wrong.....

Topless....glad to hear your gal is ok.....diabetes can be freaky. How did her sugar get that low?

Yea, i totally forgot about this thread till i checked my subscriptions. Anyhow, she didn't exactly cheat on me, she just felt that there was maybe someone better and decided to end it. She had a friend at the time that became more than a friend after we split. He treated her like total ass and she left him. Spent a month alone and decided to see if we had a chance again. I agree with the trust thing, it's hard, but she acts totally different now, she knows that I can never trust her the same anymore and does anything she can to prove that she's being honest if necessary. it's been 8 months now and haven't had any problems yet.

Sorry to hear about the diabetic thing. Mine had an incident similar. She was at work and had that happen, just passed right out, someone caught her before she smashed the floor. called the ambulance and they had to give her some sort of suger spray? or food or something to get it up. never had a problem since.

damn! this thread made me think of my current situation. ive been with my girl for 8yrs. in jan.07. we just broke up 2 weeks ago. at least i think we are breaking up. we just thought some time apart would be good. we are on 2 different levels after 8 yrs. i am in school and was looking to get married when i was finished. i tought that is what she wanted too. at least she said so. however, all she wants to do is go out with her girlfriends and party. :nonono:

oh well, what can i do. it is really messin with my head after 8 yrs. though.:shrug:

Dejavu thread ...

damn! this thread made me think of my current situation. ive been with my girl for 8yrs. in jan.07. we just broke up 2 weeks ago. at least i think we are breaking up. we just thought some time apart would be good. we are on 2 different levels after 8 yrs. i am in school and was looking to get married when i was finished. i tought that is what she wanted too. at least she said so. however, all she wants to do is go out with her girlfriends and party. :nonono:

oh well, what can i do. it is really messin with my head after 8 yrs. though.:shrug:

Dude, my situation was very similar. Only mine was 5 years ... I wanted to "grow up" , finish college and what not ... she just wanted to go out and get drunk. It was a total mind**** for me but splitting with her was better in the long run because we just were not on the same page ... Time is the only thing that helps (although that's not the most comforting thing to hear) ... Just keep your mind busy and don't let her mess with your head! If it's meant to be, then it will work out but don't force it .. speaking from experience.

ahhhh, I hate love, it's like the worst torture ever.

well, anyhow, for those willing to listen, the fiancee deceded to come home 3 weeks ago and say that she wants to split. just like that. no problems whatsoever beforehand between us. she just up and left. The last two weeks have been the hardest, loving and talking to someone on a daily basis, then nothing. turns out she's got another "friend", what a crock. Ah, I guess life goes on.

This is blunt, but your fiancé is a cheating whore. No ifs, ands or buts about it! The whole "he's just a friend" speech is exactly what you called it, a crock! This friend and she have had something in the works for a long time behind your back before this. It isn't one of those out of the blue things that "just happened" as women often love to say. What….she accidentally started spending excessive time with this guy…..without you around and one day he tripped and his penis mistakenly entered her?!? :bs: This very well could have started innocently enough, but this got waaaay past friends a long time ago and don’t ever let her tell you she didn’t see it coming. She saw it coming just fine, she at the point of no return basically chose him, over you. Plain and simple!

For anyone who doesn't know......as far as women are concerned, there is no such thing as a "male friend".....unless he's full on flaming gay. And even then I’m gonna need some hard proof of that! Otherwise, male friends are guys that just haven't gotten around to sleeping with your girlfriend yet. Women are so naive as far as this subject is concerned. I'm actually convinced that most women are aware of it, but choose to play dumb, in order to have grounds for denial if accused, then come out the "innocent lamb" afterwards.

…..yeah, it’s happened to me too. :D

While were on the subject of women, how come every woman thinks you should be her damn handy man? I'm married and work in an office enviroment and one of the women I work with recently got divorced. Now I consider her a friend, but I don't ask her for crap outside of work. But she thinks just because we are "friends" I should feel obligated to help her with her new house and install a glass storm door. On weekends, I have enough to do for my own wife, I don't need two or three "wives". And then she tries to make me feel guilty about it too. GRRRR!

For anyone who doesn't know......as far as women are concerned, there is no such thing as a "male friend".....unless he's full on flaming gay. And even then I’m gonna need some hard proof of that! Otherwise, male friends are guys that just haven't gotten around to sleeping with your girlfriend yet. Women are so naive as far as this subject is concerned. I'm actually convinced that most women are aware of it, but choose to play dumb, in order to have grounds for denial if accused, then come out the "innocent lamb" afterwards.

…..yeah, it’s happened to me too. :D

We've had this argument many times at work... My best friend is a girl. Maybe it doesn't count because she's one of the guys? I dunno. I've slept at her house multiple times. We drink together a lot. Nothing's going on other than fun. The only difference in our relationship as opposed to when I'm hanging out with the guys... Is I don't hug the guys when I leave the bar :p

PS She's hot, and yes she's taken, and yes her BF knows I hang out with her...

According to you and some of the guys at work, I'm hittin' that ****nit.... But I'm not.