Wood?!?!?!

Alarus

Apr 29, 2005
Az
This is the inside of my trunk, is there any reason for this woodO.o the body is dented in one of the spots where the wood is, it looks like they shoved it up there but i have NO clue why.

• Sponsors (?)

My GUESS is that they removed the metal under the package try to put in some speakers, changed their mind and put the cardboard package tray back. To keep the cardboard staright and firm they replaced the removed metal with 2 x 4's

right now i dont think ill need a fire, with it being 120 degrees out here, unless im gonna use it as a signal, lol when i first saw that i was like WTF?!?! then i was thinking about it and thought maby its there for support, but why would they need support, they shouldnt be putting much waight at all on that part of the car. altho thats just my opinion.

question is if i remove it will it hurt anything (i dont ever plan on putting anything on the car)

lol BUY IT NOW $60
Up for bid is a very rare vintage wood package tray support option out of a 1973 ford mustang, in almost new condition, this item is very rare probably one of a kind bid with confedince unfortinatly i have to part with this item becuse of termites in the area, i dont want it to get destroyed so im going to let someone else have the joy of owning such a rare item, my loss is your gain.
Happy bidding. :nice:

:rlaugh:

becareful one of my neighbors found that in a door, he removed it the door then dented inwards toward where the wood was and bodo fell out. the door was hit and the metal kept "oil canning" the only thing that stopped it was the wood

lol yeah thats kinda like the saying dont wash the greese off or the engine might fall apart.
the duck tape was there to hold speeker wire but the wire fell the day after.