Worst Garage pics

• Sponsors (?)

mines the size of a closet; pretty much no room to lay a fart in

0329121916a.jpg

I've posted this before, but it gives you an idea. The majority of the junk is to the right just off camera. I would love if that support beam wasn't there. I plan on wrapping it with an old blanket or something to prevent door dings.

Dsc009571.jpg

Like I said, I just got too much junk with literally no where else to put it. Yet.
2012-04-28_09-43-59_199-1.jpg

I need to buy some shelving and or build my wellhouse for a little storage area. I hate to spend money on a littl storage shed when I could put it toward a shop...

There are screen names over there that are as old as mine that i've never seen before. I was under the impression that 5.0 Talk and Squeaky Wheel were the only reasons anyone ever comes to this forum :shrug:

There are screen names over there that are as old as mine that i've never seen before. I was under the impression that 5.0 Talk and Squeaky Wheel were the only reasons anyone ever comes to this forum :shrug:
I said this some where else, that this place is as clicky as a high school. Right now, I'm getting the idiot treatment, despite the fact that there is an avatar w/ the grille pic, a 1600+ post count, all those likes, and yet, I'm still a noob.

It's all good, right now, I've just admitted to having only one cam on one head aftermarket, w/ a shorty header, and a stock cam and manifold on the other head.

Reactions: 1 user