Worst Garage pics

• Sponsors (?)

We (my father and I) have a 6000 sq. ft. shop with two 2-post lifts and one 4-post drive on lift. It's awesome. But we rarely get to use it for personal use. We have 4 ATV'S, 2 Jet Ski's, a hot tub (no it isn't set up, waiting to go to our cabin), a Bronco, and 2 Mustangs (one's mine, one's his) and an office that takes up all the extra room not taken up by work spaces. Oh and not to mention one huge corner taken up by the trans build station, probably 30 (or more) transmission cases, and shelves with trans parts that are probably about 10 feet high. The shop is just so full with junk and customers' vehicles we have just enough room to store our cars.

I have a 2 car garage, and my side is fairly neat. The other side is my wife's and her SUV hasn't been in her side of the garage more that one or twice in the 3 1/2 years we've lived here. Her side has the riding lawnmower, tiller, gas powered edger and some very large boxes that I have no idea of what's in them. All that along with numerous rakes, shovels, hoes and other garden tools. She's the garden nut and the yard looks neater than her side of the garage...

I actually have two stangs in the garage and thats their permanent home. I do have to move the fox out to work the 73 but it's my getaway area... second pic is of what I got from Chip Foose when I got to talk to him at an Oreilly conference this past January! Very cool guy. I told him about my fox being 98% complete and the 73 i'm starting...
foxand73.jpg

fooseclose.jpg

I actually have two stangs in the garage and thats their permanent home. I do have to move the fox out to work the 73 but it's my getaway area... second pic is of what I got from Chip Foose when I got to talk to him at an Oreilly conference this past January! Very cool guy. I told him about my fox being 98% complete and the 73 i'm starting...
foxand73.jpg

fooseclose.jpg
I still win.

And people tell me I got a crazy signature. I'll bet chip foose has one hell of a time signing his name on those lcd screens at Lowes:D

I got freaking construction material coming out of everywhere in there right now :( My GF thinks the garage is a dumping ground too, I fight every other day.

Mike, if you don't clean your garage I will find your house and I'll clean it myself. Yes, I'm crazy like that!
Calm yourself.
Observe:
mustangbuild028.jpg

mustangbuild027.jpg

mustangbuild026.jpg

mustangbuild025.jpg

mustangbuild024.jpg

mustangbuild023.jpg

This took a day and a half to get to this level of clean. There is over 500 lbs of junk on the curb waiting for the garbage pick up tomorrow, and another 200+ lbs of scrap metal in the bed of the Ranger P/U waiting to go to a scrap yard tomorrow as well. There was 21 GALLONS of used oil taking up space. :confused: I poured all of that into Express Oil changes' drains this morning, (along w/ some bugs, leaves, and who knows what other kind of fungoo that was in those jugs.)

I don't think I'm a hoarder because I was able to throw away everything w/o looking back. Usually when I'm in the process of building a car, I'll keep every little bit of metal so that I don't have to buy some entire piece for a tab, or a 3" square. But there was so much metal scrap I just started piling it into the bed of the truck. Like I said in my first post, the work bench is typically where it all goes south because I just have so many bolts,nuts, washers, doo dads and what tha's laying on it I cant find places for all of it.
I did this time,.......Straight into the trash.

I also found the car cover for the car. After cleaning it up I covered it so I wouldn't bang it w/ something that I dragged out of there.

That's the way it'll sit until this Friday, when I take it up to Jackson Tn For the Auction on Saturday.

Ok, I just put my credit card away and told the airline agent to cancel my trip.
If I'd known that it bothered you so, I'd have left it. I certainly could've used the help. It's good to have it clean again. This is how it starts every 1/4. It'll be pig hell in another 4 months if I have anything to do with it.:D

Mike, do you have any 16 and/or 18 ga sheet metal laying around? I need some and it seems that buying metal online these days is more expensive than I remember. The big box stores aren't exactly cheap either. I'll throw you some cash if you don't mind shipping it up here!