WORST possible drive home

blksn955.o

Founding Member
Mar 15, 2002
st.louis mo 314
Here in St. Louis we are getting dumped on we have like at least 2inches of ice on the roads comming down as frozen rain pellets.

I just got home after spending 2hrs in traffic. The BEST part is about 1hr into it my wind. wipers 100% crapped out on me....:mad: :( :notnice: :eek: on the damn highway:eek: . They got all tangled up in one another and I stuck my arm out the window and pushed them out of each others way and freed them up. I noticed about 2 min. later that I lost my wedding ring in the process:nonono: :mad: :notnice: . I would have been :owned: if I had stoped in the middle of the hwy to get it and I wasnt even sure were it was at as I had moved about 300ft in this time.

After I got to the exit and pulled into a parking lot I jumped out and looked at the problem. The ice had worked loose the bolt/nut(cant see that well as there is some kind of cap on it) and the whole arm just limps all over the place :rlaugh: (kinda funny looking actually). I drove the other few miles home. I was able to get alittle of the wiper arm to move up the window if the motor was on high...I had about at most the arm moving 3in up the window...

GOD THAT SUCKED...glad I took vacation tomarrow as we are supposed to get anywere from 3-9in on top of the 2-3in of ice:p

• Sponsors (?)

She was upset but she knows I am too...that and she is more shocked I have had it this long since getting married May 05. Sucks though will have to spend money to get another one. might just pick up something cheap like those shops in tourist traps that have rows of rings for 25$...going to Breck in Jan. for a snowboarding trip.

At least it was not her ring...I would have stoped for that sum-bitch :D .

I'm down in NW Arkansas so I'm dealing with the same thing right now.

Granted, I took vacation today so I dealt with it from my living room.

How much are they calling for you guys down there?

Thats the way to do it :nice: . Buddy of mine lives down in Cape and I am sure he is hating it now as he works for pepsi mid america as a route rep. Gunna stay up late...might make a drink or 3 and sleep in tomarrow.

How much are they calling for you guys down there?

Thats the way to do it :nice: . Buddy of mine lives down in Cape and I am sure he is hating it now as he works for pepsi mid america as a route rep. Gunna stay up late...might make a drink or 3 and sleep in tomarrow.

We have been getting freezing rain since about 9:00AM and it turned to snow about an hour ago. There's a solid inch of ice if not more on the roads and there will be three or four more inches of snow if it keeps up.

Here in the NC mountains (usually cold) .... it felt like summer today. Again. It has for the last several days. Weird.

I guess I will find out eventually what that would be like, lol. Getting married next weekend. I think she'll kill me if I lose it, though. Anyway, have a nice vacation man!

Here in the NC mountains (usually cold) .... it felt like summer today. Again. It has for the last several days. Weird.

I guess I will find out eventually what that would be like, lol. Getting married next weekend. I think she'll kill me if I lose it, though. Anyway, have a nice vacation man!

Well congrats then...

It was in the mid 70's Mon., Tues., and Wed. here.

It sucks to just "loose" the money the thing cost but we bought a fairly cheap-ish ring from Shane Co as far as mens rings go. I used to give her crap about how the ring she bought for me didnt even cover the tax on hers :rlaugh: :( .