Would My car Handle this Horse Power

03Sleeper

Apr 29, 2003
Fordville,USA
I'm thinking of a Supercharger or a Nos System?
Here's the thing I'm told our cars can only take about 400-450RWHP and I'm curently at 267RWHP If I add a 80-100 shot Nos I'm thining I'd be 367rwhp?
or so..Now If I add a Charger maybe 105 HP more so would I be looking at some problems on a daily driver?
I know the Juice is cheaper adn is only there when you ask for it unlike the charger but the charger seems more realistic?
What do you guys think? Given my current MODs would this be a practical Daily driver ?

Also Can My car take the abuse Being that I drive on the highway 40 miles a day round trip!

• Sponsors (?)

It seems like the risks are high for both?
I'm wondering How my car will handle it ,My car is a 2003 GT and only has 10k on it and it's mine for the next 2 yrs and A power adder like that might REALLY void my warranty,
the items I have now are easy take offs if Ford won't service me.
I have a feeling a charger might stick out like a sore thumb!

03Sleeper said:
It seems like the risks are high for both?
I'm wondering How my car will handle it ,My car is a 2003 GT and only has 10k on it and it's mine for the next 2 yrs and A power adder like that might REALLY void my warranty,
the items I have now are easy take offs if Ford won't service me.
I have a feeling a charger might stick out like a sore thumb!
If you're worried about warranty you definately shouldn't do s/c. Maybe dry shot of n2o? :shrug:

It seems like you want to add both power adders at the same time. I should warn you that a s/c and NOS combo is a dangerous combination if not tuned properly. Moreover, if you plan to abuse your car, be prepared to shed lots of money...mucho dinero, comprende? If I were you I would save money and get a KB supercharger which is a well-engineered kit designed specifically for stock motors. You will see 400+ rwhp with the 9# intercooled kit. Expensive, yes...but the power is always there and it is a very reliable kit. Just my .02. :nice:

I believe the pic of the Mach Block is out of a Guys car fron macon, georgia..{taken to Riverside Ford for "warranty", sent to SVT for inspection AFTER replacement... How they got it buy, I will never understand...
If i remember right, there was also a hole in the top as well..
lin