Would this alarm system work?

• Sponsors (?)

for the most part, any alarm system will do. just be careful. dont believe everything u read about wire colors. i did my own alarm system install, in 2 mustangs. an 03, and mine, an 02. it was a PITA. when patch into the wires for the doors, and the trunk, u must put in diodes. the computer shuts itself off after about 30min to save battery, and sends a false ground to the alarm system to think the doors are opened. what i did, i took off the door panels and patched in right at the door sensor w/ the alarm cable (extended) w/ a diode in each door, and for the trunk. i also patched into the power locks at the door also. it made things a hell of alot easier rather than being smashed under the dash. running a lil wire imo is easier the trying to find the right wire by the computer. i put in 3 diodes, 1 for each door, and 1 for the trunk. then the relay for the remote trunk release, i patched into the button wire in the glove box. i belive it a positive pulse. if you were to decide, try crutchfield.com . they have harnesses for the ignition thats almost plug and play for the starter kill, power, etc. for the alarms they sell. if they dont have it listed, say u want the one that also fits the 97+ F150. once i did these things, ive never had a problem w/ the alarm. let me know if there is anything else about the alarms i might be able to help u with.