would this combo work for 600rwhp?

Get an intercooled novi 2000 and install it yourself (save some money)
youll be fine and you wont have to run 114 octane... not sure where everyones getting this from...

and you can make a lot of hp with a centri, no matter what the twin screw guys say.

Get a strong block and a good tune- lots of fuel and do your research. youll be fine. Start out small and then work your way up thru the power. I like the mods you listed, but Id start out with clutch, axles, and control arms. Next id go looking for a good block with forged internals, then go for the blower.
This is the order I would go in. It will give you a damn good start and you wont be tearing up stock parts. Only after your car is built well then get the power.

• Sponsors (?)

1fast03pony said:
Get an intercooled novi 2000 and install it yourself (save some money)
youll be fine and you wont have to run 114 octane... not sure where everyones getting this from...

This (race gas) would be needed if he WASNT running an intercooler. Thats what I said.
600RWHP on pump gas with an intercooler or meth isnt too hard to get on pump gas. It doesnt HAVE to be 114 either, just threw that out there. Im sure 108 would work too if he didnt want the IC, yet wanted to get 600hp.

hotmustang331 said:
This (race gas) would be needed if he WASNT running an intercooler. Thats what I said.
600RWHP on pump gas with an intercooler or meth isnt too hard to get on pump gas. It doesnt HAVE to be 114 either, just threw that out there. Im sure 108 would work too if he didnt want the IC, yet wanted to get 600hp.

:D I wasnt singling you out, I was just using your number as a reference... I hear that alot and now I see you wrote non-intercooled. Its all good ma friend :nice:

wow i was unaware that jims car runs on pump gas. that is awsome. you learn somthin new everyday, i didnt think it was possible. im happy the limits are much higher then i thought:nice: