Would you rather see a '67 restomoded into a Shelby or an Eleanor?

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by DarkBuddha, Jul 14, 2003.

?

Would you rather see a '67-'68 fastback made into a Shelby clone or an Eleanore?

1. Shelby, of course.

23.3%
  2. If you're gonna mod it, make it an Eleanore!

11.7%
  3. Leave the poor fastback alone, what did it do to deserve this?

25.0%
  4. My god, aren't we tired of this Eleanore crap yet?

40.0%
  1. Enzora

Enzora The member formerly known as Nazgul

:rlaugh: You classic guys crack me up!

I voted to leave it as it is, just because I like the looks of a stock 67-68 fastback better than Shelbys or Eleanor.

Keep it clean, Keep it mean.

2. electricgreen

Founding Member

Any pics? I have yet to see another 73 painted to look like Eleanor (with the black stripe along the bottom, and on the flat hood). I keep finding regular 73's with the hockey side stripe and NASA hood.....

3. steelhorse

steelhorse Member

The warm end of the gutter....Texas baby!
    I wasnt refering to my you guy's as perpetraitors of the continuing elenore saga but merely as my esteemed colleagues in the pludering of every possible thread to the point of no return...

And I do like the pacer idea.... I know where I can get my hands on one and have thought about doing basicly what I said to it..minus the plywood and red/white paint.. BTW - I do have an 84 civic that I cut the front end out of and am currently measuring for a fox body front suspension from a buddy's totaled stang (rear ended hard)...how cool would it be to beat a ricer burner with a Wolf in hamsters clothing.....