Wound Up Getting A New Car

I wound up leasing a 2009 Impreza 2.5i... I dont have the extra cash for a monthly payment on a WRX. Wound up getting a pretty decent deal on it for 215 a month with 1,750 down. The car still handles like crazy, I have not hit the gas on it since I want to break the engine in right even though it will probably be very slow. Its not much to look at as it needs a spoiler, wheels and a few other things. I plan on buying it out at the end of the lease but since it is still a lease I probably wont be doing anything to it.

I wound up getting this since my motor seized on my Mustang while I was putting back on my stock intake.

Here are some pictures of it and if I could how I would make it look just with a non WRX hood.

dsc00783j.jpg

dsc00784gxm.jpg

How I would Like it to Look:

final3tree.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

New cars are nice. Its such a step up in comfort when getting out of our older stangs. I love my car, but love traveling in our ford edge much more. Is the Impreza AWD? That would be great for a DD.

Yeah it is really nice to be driving and the main reason I did get it was because it was AWD. Anything made by subaru comes standard with AWD.

looks nice,nothing beats the feel of a new car.
what did you do with the stang?

Well the stang is up for sale as is right now but if it doesnt sell in about 2 weeks I should be parting it out.

We came this >< close to buying a WRX a couple of weeks ago. I still may buy one in a couple of years. I love the 09 WRX's. I even like the hatchback as long as you red-out the tailights.

We ended up getting an 07 Xterra since it was $10k cheaper it being used and all. I couldn't convince the fiance to get a 06-07 STi which is was I really wanted, but hey the Nissan drives nicely. But then again I'm used to my Bronco.