Wow, another funny story happened tonight...(read this stephane...you lurker lol)

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
What a small world....

Tonight, I am at the video store with my girlfriend, her dad, and her brother, who've just come down to visit. So as we're walking into this place, I see a really nice Forest Green 94 GT vert sitting in the parking lot (I'm in her Dad's Mazda, since I only have a 2 seater now) It's got a great drop, and it's riding on Cobra R's, with clear headlights....it just looks insanely well done, and very clean. The vert top was tan, as was the interior.

Anyway, I told the girlfriend to keep going, as I was going to wait for the owner and find out who he was. A few minutes later, a young guy, probably a year or two younger than me walks out. I got this far into the introduction:

Me: "Hey man, is that your's?"

Guy: "That's my beast"

Me: "Yeah, I've got a Red 95 GT with 03 Cobra...."

Guy: "Is your name Aaron?"

Me (thinking I'd met this fella): "Did we meet before?"

Guy: "No, I've just seen all your posts on Stangnet, you post some messed up ****" (or something like that, it was hilarious)

For the next 15 minutes or so, me and this guy yapped about cars and talked about my quality of posts on here.

His name is Stephane, and he reads this site all the time....my guess is that he'll actually get a sign on name, and stop being a lurker....we're going to get together sometime soon and get some good pictures of the cars

Now let's all encourage Stephane to get his lurker ass out here and talk to us... nice stang you got there man, post it up for us :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

wytstang said:
Cute you found a playmate lol way to recruit.

:lol: For some reason I had a feeling you'd chime in with a comment like that...:D

funny2.jpg

Attachments

• funny2.jpg
    funny2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 57
Man, you are brave.........talking to men you don't know at the adult video store......"You ain't got to lie Craig" (Friday).......we all know Canadian **** rules the world......lmao
ON topic........sign on Stephane....:SNSign:

stephane i have this to say: don't sign up and stay away from aaron.

first hes all nice and stuff then he wants you to drink some jesus juice and check out his hustler collection. next thing you know your layin in his bed with a hairy ass llama watchin gay midget ****.

i've seen it a hundred times.

j/k man, come out of the closet already.

bimmertech said:
stephane i have this to say: don't sign up and stay away from aaron.

first hes all nice and stuff then he wants you to drink some jesus juice and check out his hustler collection. next thing you know your layin in his bed with a hairy ass llama watchin gay midget ****.

i've felt it a hundred times.

j/k man, come out of the closet already.

fixed :nice: