Wow .. check out this 92 Saleen ......

22k is way too much. It is weird how regular Foxes have gone way up in price,but these one offs are well down.

It is a nice car, but for the record, 03+ Cobra at the price, all day long.

Someone willing to pay this coin for a early 90's Saleen isn't thinking "Cobra all day long". Everyone's opinions are different, just like your *******s.

• Sponsors (?)

22k is way too much. It is weird how regular Foxes have gone way up in price,but these one offs are well down.

It is a nice car, but for the record, 03+ Cobra at the price, all day long.

I was looking for an '03+ Cobra for about a month until I found a good deal on a C5. I never found any Cobras at that price. They were usually around $30k.

Chris

way overpriced...

like 5 years ago when I was shopping around for Mustangs, there was a 93 Saleen with 30,000 miles in absolute MINT condition. Garaged in climate control garage; really the whole nine yards.

There was not a scratch, scuff, bump, dent, scrape, or anything on it or in it.

The guy was a super cool Mustang enthusiast who actually drove the car.

Anyway, he was asking $12,500 for it...I'm still mad I didn't get it, but at that time my budget was about 6k

Its legit. The owner is a friend of mine. I have personally rode in the car and its basicly a brand new car. He bought it and took a pic of the odo with 3999k on it. He has put a few miles on it. Its been in his family all of its life.