Wow! tech section is really getting picky

Sure we need more knowledgeable people around here, but we don't need asshats like laserred01gt ( remember him, I put the perma-ban on him a few weeks back just before his 14 day ran out.. so we will not be seeing him anymore)

i HATED that guy.:mad: i got 2 warnings from his threads. i insulted him by calling him an ass hat and the other was for something similar. i'm glad hes gone and i hope his little loser buddy stan follows him elsewhere:ban:

• Sponsors (?)

Why not just have a redirect link in the top of the forum to the Induction forum? This way you don't get lost trying to get there... would be the same thing no?

i would rather have just a 4.6 induction sub forum. i dont really care to read about 5.0's. not that i am bashing them but i would rather have the forum dedicated to the 4.6 only.

i think our tech section is good here. you get accurite and a good amount of responces in a fairly quick time. other sites have good tech too but not as many opinions or responces and it takes forever sometimes. i post in tech most of the time as that is what i always needed the most help with and was the most interested in.

over here in talk sometimes. i was not trying to get on anyones case by starting this thread. i just really thought my thread was techish! lol

yea the blower section is not up to par...i didnt even think it could have been moved there. forgot it existed so does everyone else for the most part. i think if its 4.6 tech even if it is blower related it could stay where it is posted....but thats just an opinion.

having the power adder as a sub forum i guess would keep people reminded of it more often.

overall, our tech section is good, the site is good, and i even have a stangnet sticker on my car under the hood. lol:nice:

well i'm glad cooler heads have prevailed.

you can't improve something if you don't know what's wrong. if someone doesn't speak up about what's wrong, nothing is going to change.

there are 2 reasons people "complain"

#1 is they just want to be a dick.

#2 is that they actually care.

if people didn't "complain" to Ford about their attempts to kill the Mustang after the Fox bodies, we'd be stuck with fwd Ford Probes.

complaints with merit should be seen as tools for improvement.