Wrecked car, pics

• Sponsors (?)

urban96 said:
bumper2-vi.jpg

smooth like a babys bottom
"HOLY DAMN" that's a wide rear tire:eek: what's the size on that thing and what the wheel specs???

I like the way that looks all smoothed out.

Vic

Fill it in, the smooth look complements your car's stance and existing lines.

You do have a Cobra front bumper so if thats what you want then it matches/flows but after making such a killer ride it sucks to have someone call your car a Fobra.

If I were you and I had your bodywork skills I would ditch the Ford emblem-fill the holes, fill in the Mustang writing and finally show off the cubes you have under that hood with some updated badges.

Love your car, take it to the most expensive bodyshop in your area. Have them re-appraise it, fax the estimate to your insurance company, take all the money you can get from them then do your own work and put some of that money elsewhere.

Please post pics when its fixed!

I would like to shave the Ford emblem, but that would require repainting the trunk which doesn't have any damage.

I havn't decided yet on the V-6 bumper or the smooth bumper...Right now Im leaning towards the smooth bumper. I'm supposed to be getting a check for $972 this weekend and I plan to do the work myself. Maybe with the extra money I should have left over I'll get some custom badges. :)

Dude, in the end it's what matters and looks good to you...

just remember, what you choose has to be accepted by us, and we're really picky, so choose wisely or we'll all go there and pummel you.

:D :p