Wrecked Enzo, Part Deux

• Sponsors (?)

I was in California when that crash happend, and I remember watching the local news cover it. When they said that part about how the driver claimed there was another guy who actually drove the car, but he's gone now I had to roll my eyes. How could the local cops buy that even long enough to do a search for him?

Just look at the basic facts here. Drunk moron, abliterated car, public road (innocent bystanders threatened!!!). Arrest the idiot for drunk and wreckless driving, yank his driver's licence - forever - and lock him up for a year or two, end of story.

GRGT1994 said:
I was in California when that crash happend, and I remember watching the local news cover it. When they said that part about how the driver claimed there was another guy who actually drove the car, but he's gone now I had to roll my eyes. How could the local cops buy that even long enough to do a search for him?

Just look at the basic facts here. Drunk moron, abliterated car, public road (innocent bystanders threatened!!!). Arrest the idiot for drunk and wreckless driving, yank his driver's licence - forever - and lock him up for a year or two, end of story.

Then 1 week later they find a body 300 feet from the crash site and the police get their butts sued off....

Even though no cop believes the stories these freaks tell us we still must make an effort to follow up until we can prove it is not true.