Wrecked: is it me or the car?

I just recently got a set of the new Bridgestone Fusion's with uniT they are great in the rain. Before these I had some falkens, and I would not even want to go out when it was raining.

The new fusion with uniT are great i'd reccomend them to anyone looking for a good all around tire.

• Sponsors (?)

Southern94Cobra said:
I just recently got a set of the new Bridgestone Fusion's with uniT they are great in the rain. Before these I had some falkens, and I would not even want to go out when it was raining.

The new fusion with uniT are great i'd reccomend them to anyone looking for a good all around tire.

hey! thanx for the suggestion, i'll deffinately look into those! :nice:
how much where they, and where did you get them?

I work for a shop so I got them at cost plus tax. So i cant really say what they'd cost you.

As far as handeling in dry and wet they are awesome. The uniT technology helps alot when it rains. I believe they just became avaliable a couple of weeks ago so you may have a hard time finding them, but if they can get a bridgestone they should be able to get the bridgestone fusion for ya.

they are definetly that unstable ,that is why i<m runnin my z28 with snow tires all the way around and 100 pds in the back...i JUST GOT MY 94 this yaer and was amazed how bad it was triing to go in first up a hill inthe rain

I was pissed the other day and the road was wet. Well I took a Uturn and got the trottle half ways and got the car sideways. Well watchout there was some dry spots. THe car jerks to one side but I managed to get it under control. Crazy.

Also the other day I got my stang completly sideways in a freeway onramp on purpose. I got control again though. Fun!