Wreckless opps.

• Sponsors (?)

if i was driving wreckless then i would man up to it. the fact that all i did was not shift and wind 1st out slowing pissed me off cuz it was loud is why he thought i was going fast.

Maybe you should slow down instead of doing 50 through a parking lot. You could have killed someone yanno?

what gears are in this car? 10.73s? you said you were a 5k in 1st? in a parking lot? but not going 50... come on dude... you asked for it

has 4.56's..lol our parking lot clearly has a 20mph limit on the "main" front road and 10 through center cention iels. its retarted i know lol.

Cops are dicks.
I feel you man. I was on a trip to Utah with a friend and got pulled over. The second i got pulled over I asked the cop how fast he saw me going. I told him that my speedometer is messed up and that I use my tach to judge my speed. I swore to him that I thought I was doing 75, he said I was doing 89.

But of course he didn't believe me because I'm a teenager.

Cops are dicks.
I feel you man. I was on a trip to Utah with a friend and got pulled over. The second i got pulled over I asked the cop how fast he saw me going. I told him that my speedometer is messed up and that I use my tach to judge my speed. I swore to him that I thought I was doing 75, he said I was doing 89.

But of course he didn't believe me because I'm a teenager.

i know. im p/o. and i know this isnt going to go well. i may just suck it up and my mod money is gonna become lawyer money.

I don't think you need a lawyer. 'Course I didn't have a chance to go to court since it was in Utah, tell me if I'm wrong. You've got all the prove on your side. He has no evidence. You should win in a heartbeat.