Wreckless opps.

• Sponsors (?)

That technicality will get you off right there. Anything written down wrong on a ticket meens the ticket is voided because it contains false information :nice:

I got a ticket in my 04 and he put 05 Mustang, (I know, completely different) and I took it to a lawyer friend of my family and was told that it wouldn't help me any, I just need to pay it.

I got a ticket in my 04 and he put 05 Mustang, (I know, completely different) and I took it to a lawyer friend of my family and was told that it wouldn't help me any, I just need to pay it.
IDK, I had a ticket in my RX7 before. Cop wrote 92 and it was a 91. I pointed out there was no 92 RX7 and the ticket was dismissed :shrug:

in La, there is a ticket called "speeding by law", i know because ive had it before. its basically the cop thinks you are speeding but cant get you on radar/lasar. i didnt bother figting him on that because i was speeding. i did however fight him on the flight part and when i went to jail. ended up costing me 325 for that ticket. 300 bond and 25 seatbelt.