wrx seats in a fox??

• Sponsors (?)

anythings possible....they look pretty decent, and i suppose you could just bolt on your brackets somehow....worst case is youll need some metal to bend or weld to adapt them togeather....ya know...like little L brackets or something..

The seats I just saw were blue and grey.

If they are solid color or 2 toned in grey blk it wouldnt look bad.

i loved my WRX seats. They were a little tough on my back untili got used to them, but they wold look great in an all black interior stang. They pretty much look like generic racing seats

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=734500

haha :D

I guess if there aren't any Subaru, Impreza, or WRX logos on them, then it wouldn't kill me to see them in a Fox. If it looks good, it looks good. and its not like you are pulling them out of a Camaro.

Wait until you see the seats that go into my fox body... :D Get the citation ready if you want, but I gaurentee i am waaay more comfy than anyone who gives me one!

here's the eclipse seats in my notch...crappy pics but you get the ideal:

passeat.jpg

drseat.jpg

I know its dirty but its a work in progress an its cold out! the rear seat has been recovered to match.

Attachments

• passeat.jpg
    passeat.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 135
  • drseat.jpg
    drseat.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 149
734117_10.jpg

Those are my seats in my 05 WRX, This picture was taken when i first got my car in nov, 2004.

After being with the seats for 4 years, I wouldn't suggest doing it. The driver and passengers seat is not lower back friendly. They look great though. Just make sure you can adjust them properly, I sat in a older 3rd gen GTI with the same seats as mine. It was a hack job, as far as the rails went and the seats were very oddly positioned and uncomfortable also.

-rS