Expired Wtb 10 Hole Wheels

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by ETPinto, Dec 31, 2013.

1. ETPinto

ETPinto Member

Looking for set of "4" 10 hole wheels for a 71 Pinto build I'm working on. I live in Oregon.
    Thanks,
    Eric
  2. krazedstang

krazedstang Active Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    I have a set in my garage collecting dust, not sure what they are worth but I imagine shipping would be pricey to ship from IL to OR
  3. ETPinto

ETPinto Member

LOL of course you are across the county. I appreciate your reply thank you! I bought some Falcon tires for the 13" Anson Sprints the original owner put on this car in 71, I am now the second owner of this 42 year old gem with original plates. This pinto is a 71 it was stored in the original owners shop dry and out of the sunlight for about 25 years. First year and the lightest of them all...1940lbs :) My intent is a resto mod. Wheels and tires, mild cam, Webber carb...now Empi since webber is kaput, header, totally replaced all brake components already, suspension bushings and ball joints tie rods ect, It is color code E3 bright lime with a near perfect black interior. 2.0 4spd car. Here are some photos of the day I found it 1 street south of me about 300 yards from my house :).http://s787.photobucket.com/user/aquaticat1/library/?sort=3&page=1
    My first car when I was a kid was a yellow pinto!
    So...I think you have a $200.00 set of wheels maybe more, and with shipping it might be more than I am ready to spend simply because I am caught up in replacing every damn thing I can on this car. Pls keep my email I may be in a position to buy them if you decide you really want to sell them in the coming months. [email protected].
    Seriously, thank you for replying to my request!
    Eric
    krazedstang likes this.