wtb 18' wheels chrome

Discussion in 'S197 WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by mgrimes5, Jul 24, 2010.

1. mgrimes5

mgrimes5 New Member

looking to buy 18 inch wheels. i like the torque thrust style chrome bullitts, the roush wheels, so on etc, send me pm's with what ya have and the price. thanks
  2. greenhornet923

greenhornet923 New Member

This is what I have if interested but only two since i am staggering so make me an offer..thanks

American Muscle Deep Dish Rims/Tires 20x8.5

I have these off my car bc I am going to go with a staggered set up now..These have about 8000miles on them and look brand new..I have lugs and locks that are used and a little weathered but you can have all 20..This will be only for two rims and tires..Tires are nitto 255/35/20 and these are an 20x8.5 rim..There is a slight barely noticeable scuff on them the lip and I will get pics asap..They are straight no bends or cracks..These are ready to bolt on and go..Email me or pm me..These 775 new so I am asking 525 plus shipping but make offers and local pick up welcome..No tmps in them..Thanks

[​IMG]
  3. krootz

krootz New Member

Got American Muscle 18 x 10 bullets...

They have 245 / 45 R18's on all 4 with about 70% tread left. I can email you pics.
  4. Wind-Farmer

Wind-Farmer Member

I have the stock 18" bullitt wheels. Chrome, well polished aluminum, even better. and look chrome. They have 3000 miles on them, off of my 2009. Tread is brand new.

Never driven a manual before my mustang, so you can imagine I never did any burn outs on the tires.

Wheels are one complete set, have full TPMS and all lugnuts. Perfect condition. I have a post in the wheels section.

Make me an offer.