Expired Wtb :- 1967 Or 1968 Fastback

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by Laxdad, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Laxdad

Laxdad New Member

I am a serious buyer with cash and approved financing in hand looking for the right mustang.

Ill list below what I'm looking for and let me know what you have.

Color doesn't matter as ill be painting it Brittany Blue, priority to light blue though so i don't have to deal with sills and jams.
    Would like a V8 in it, but can deal with the straight 6. Really looking for a crate 302, but also interested in the 351 or 390.
    I'm looking for a Manual cars. I'm really looking for the 4 speed top-loader or a T5. Autos would be considered, but i would rather not deal with the swap if i dont have too.

Looking for something that has been previously been restored, but needs some paint or cosmetics 80%+ preferred. I would really like something with good bones (aka floor pans, doors, trunk pans, frame rails are all good or been replaced and are now good).

As i stated before I am a very serious buyer with cash and funding. Ive put all my kids into college and now its my turn.

Im in the Seattle area so cars in Washington, Oregon, BC, Idaho would be a plus.

I check my email daily and will respond quickly.
    JT : [email protected]