WTB - 86-93 Fox (or SN95) in SoCal

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by sixt9coug, Dec 30, 2009.

1. sixt9coug

sixt9coug Member

Well i figured i would post this ad to see whats out there. Ive had very little luck on Craigslist, and it wouldnt hurt to throw the line out a little further right?

Ill say up front that im in no hurry, and im a bit picky about the 'right' car, so now that that's out of the way.....

Im looking for a Mustang between 86 and 95. Notch, Hatch or vert i dont really care.

-No red cars. I dont like red cars.

-Manual transmission only. Ive looked at some auto cars, and i just cant warm up to them.

-Clean title much, much preferred. Ill consider a salvage car, but it doesnt stand as good of a chance.

-No 87-93 GTs. I dont like the body kits on them. 86 GTs, and SN95 GTs are ok.

- Please be reasonably local to the 90650 area (its Norwalk, near Long Beach)

- Looking for a decent driver. The closer to stock, the better and faded original paint is better than a cheap shiny repaint (yes ill know :D). Looking to spend between $2000-$3500. If i dont find anything before tax return time, i might have more cash to play with, but if i gotta spend more, then ill likely be looking at only Notchbacks.

Let me know what you got!