Expired Wtb 87-89 Coupe Black Full Interior, Minus Seats

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by Zach Alvear, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As title states, im looking for a full black interior for my 87 notchback. Needs to be in Great condition
    Im located in NC and am willing to drive a long way, if its in good enough condition
  2. Good luck you'll probably want pre 87 quarter plastics so you don't have to drill holes for your seatbelts

Yellow Bear racing 2k13
  3. VHT vinyl dye and prep is your friend.
    madspeed likes this.
  4. would help if i had interior :/

5. The point is that ANY interior will do. Hit up your junk yards, hit up the classifieds, hit up craiglist and ebay. Pick up pieces that are in good condition, prep them very well and dye them.

The chances of you finding a complete black interior are slim to none. The chances that you'll find one at a reasonable price... nearly non-existent. But you can make your own. :D

Think I paid $30 ish bucks for a complete center console out of a 93 4-banger.

Follow this link to get started:

There's some pics in there, some instructions, and a short video as you scroll down from the point in the link.

6. That's the truth.. It's pretty hard to find a matching coupe interior in gray let alone black. The previous owner started dying mine black. I wish he left it red because it would be a nicer color combo

Yellow Bear racing 2k13
  7. I painted most of my stuff in my project 81 Hack Job. Black duplicolor. It held up very very nice. Looked perfect too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.