WTB 89 to 93 fox hatch

Discussion in 'Fox Body Mustang WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by kasten, Oct 10, 2009.

1. kasten

kasten New Member

Looking for a fox hatch gt 5 speed. Got 6000. No red interiors
  2. TrickFlowd

TrickFlowd Member

My car is for sale on this board. Check it out. Its not 5 spd but has a nasty Silverfox shift kit and is very very clean. Let me know what you think. Its the 92 Calypso Green AOD LX hatch, 80k miles. Thanks!

-Mike
  3. kasten

kasten New Member

It is a nice fox but I want a gt and a stick. I know you fron scs. You are Tim? You helped out when I was going to buy a supercharged mach1.
  4. Jtweez010

Jtweez010 New Member

Still looking?

If you're willing to look passed the red interior I have one.
  5. DyersMustang13

DyersMustang13 New Member

Gt For sale

87 Gt T-Tops. Black with Gray interior. 77,000 miles. 5-speed. Is is for sale in the classifieds. Price is Neg.
  6. Blown331LX

Blown331LX Member

Im entertaining the thought of selling my car but I need a bit more than 6K, its the black Fox on my profile. It is a nasty 306 powered street machine. Chris
  7. 88Ucanttch

88Ucanttch New Member

Hey buddy i dont no if u found a car yet, it seems like everyone has something but like one thing is wrong with each one. along with mine. i have a 88. i dnt believe there is a diff. my dad has a 89 and they are identical. mine has some mods. umm aluminum svo gt40 heads, elderbrock upper and lower intake manifold, b cam, electric fans. exshuast, crane cams rocker arm full assembly, sounds real nice also. five speed hatch back. grey interior. i also believe it has a tremec t5 or something to that grade. it has clear corner markers, the head light are nice and clear not all faded. everything works on the car that im aware of. and im not looking for 6000 i would take 4000.clear title. i have the car tagged now i drive it on the weekends so write back if interested thanks