Expired Wtb: Clean 5.0 Foxbody With Decent Mileage

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by Mwoj, May 12, 2014.

Find More Mustangs For Sale!

1. Mwoj

Mwoj New Member

I'm looking to buy a clean foxbody with around 100k miles or less. No convertibles please. Color isn't an issue, but gray, blue or black, are preferred. I don't mind if it has upgrades or not, just nothing too crazy. My major concerns are that it has little to no rust (no holes) and that it drives without any issues. I am located in Fairfield, Connecticut, but I am willing to travel 2.5 hours *at most* if it is promising. If it is a couple hours away, then I would like to keep the price around $3500, but if it isn't too far away, I'm willing to spend around $4000 to $4500 if it is a clean car. Thanks for your time.

2. omarimoe

omarimoe Active Member

I may have an 89 LX 5.0L 5spd hatch on the market in a week or two. im finishing up the interior now with new carpet and new plastics. im really just waiting on a few parts to get here via ups so i can finish it. i've put alot of money in new parts from door handles to lock cylinders to an engine rebuild, clutch, brand new exhaust, new o2 sensors + way more. i got the car as a project and ended up doing a mini resto. it's a 2 owner North Carolina car so no rust at all. paint is actually pretty nice but it does have a few scratches and little dings here and there. shoot me a pm if your interested and ill shoot you some pics. if i was to sell it i'd be right around the $4500-$4750 ballpark, im also not far from you in Watertown CT.

3. Mwoj

Mwoj New Member

Still on the hunt for a clean fox....

4. roworld

roworld Member

Are you still looking for a fox. I have a 88 t top for sale.