Expired WTB: something with issues

Discussion in 'SN95 WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by vettez062002, Mar 10, 2012.

Find More Mustangs For Sale!

1. vettez062002

vettez062002 New Member

hey guys!

I am on the hunt for something with issues. Something that you can not fix or just dont care to fix and cut your loss now.

My requirements!
    must be 1996-2004
    GT/Cobra/saleen, ect, no V6s
    Must be a clean title (unless using for parts car)
    I do not care if its a auto or manual transmission
    Body work, electrical, engine, transmission issues are fine

as always CASH IN HAND!

I am located in west chester PA. I have a trailer and can easily pick something in the tri-state area and I am willing to deal with shipping vehicles.

Price: depends on what is it, condition, ect!

thanks everyone

Kevin

2. jimligia1

jimligia1 New Member

I have a 03 mach1 red auto 50k with a KB supercharger,blown motor, motor apart and out of car, no other mods, would make a great project, interested

3. tfn4sho

tfn4sho New Member

I have a 2004 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey with 152000 miles on it. runs strong, mostly highway miles due to work travel. the car has many bolt on upgrades, underdrive pulleys (Steeda), C&L Inlet tube, Mass Air Meter, Upper plenum and throttle body, intake manifold has just been replaced. new front rotors and calipers with brake pads. mac offoroad hpipe and flowmaster super 44's. looking for 7000 but price is negotiable and open to reasonable offers. come check it out anytime. i live in rutherford NJ. willing to meet up if interested.

4. EvgueniFokine

EvgueniFokine New Member

97 gt roller with 2000 engine and tranny not connected
    call or text 347 348 6783

5. vettez062002

vettez062002 New Member

6. Three50won

Three50won Member

Well I might as well post my baby up. 03 Mustang GT. Approx 65,000 miles. Auto equipped convertible. Interior in good condition, exterior ok condition, I have a paint job I'm gonna give her if I keep her. Full bolt-ons with fully built trans (upgraded internals along with a Trans Go trans pack). Trans has about 25,000 miles since rebuild/upgrade. 2400 rpm stall with 4.10 gears. See sig for bolt-on engine upgrades. BTW, the current engine has about 95,000 miles on it.

This car is sitting because it has a fuel issue that originates somewhere in the fuel tank. I had an aftermarket fuel pump that died on me months ago. So I replaced it with a Granatelli 340 LPH pump and now the car won't start at all. I'm sick of it just sitting around. To be honest, in the 8 years I've owned this car, it has sat more than I've driven it. I have one last ditch hail Mary I'm gonna do this week to try to get it started. If that doesn't work then I completely give up. Anyway, contact me via PM if interested.