WTB WTT For Roller

Discussion in 'SN95 WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by flstang65, Mar 24, 2011.

Find More Mustangs For Sale!

1. flstang65

flstang65 Well-Known Member

Looking for a clean rust free roller. I don't care the year, color, or engine. Cheaper the better. Shoot me a PM if you have one or know someone that does.

2. GConn007

GConn007 New Member

I have a 95 v6, dark red. Less than 10K on the short block. Has some suspension creaks and I never got the AC charged but the title is clean and the body is in good shape (no rust either). I spent far too much on the car putting a new short block in the car and haven't worked on fixing the smaller and recent issues. Basically the AC was never charged and I have no clue if it works, the windows dont roll down, and the tranny is starting to slip pretty good. It was my DD, but I took a 7 month "vacation" to Afghanistan and it was parked the whole time. Tranny didnt seem to like sitting that long. Either way I bought a 2012 GT/CS so its sitting until I get rid of her. Was looking to get a grand, mainly because of the engine. Should have the title in the mail within a week or so. Florida mailed it 4 times (supposedly) without successful delivery to my mail box and now I live in Arkansas and just filed for a duplicate title a week or so ago.

EDIT: She is in the background in this pic. Interior is real clean (grey cloth).

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m507/klaven911/IMG_9645.jpg

3. 93RedGT

93RedGT New Member