WTF! 2008 Firebird already on ebay!

ok...

let's say for the sake of argument that you took a tissue sample to extract dna from a few people. namely michael jackson, hitler, buster poindexter, the lead singer of the group Right Said Fred, charles manson, jeffrey dahmer and the surviving member of Milli Vanilli. Then you combined the dna and grew a critter with it.

Next you take tissue samples from rosanne barr, zsa zsa gabor, courtney love, joan rivers, katie couric, cynthia mckinney and britney spears. then you conbime that dna and make a critter with it.

you breed the two critters and the offspring of this unholy union of pure butt ugly fugliness will greatly resemble that poor abused pontiac.

now i'm gonna go puke til i dry heave. thank you, that will be all.

:mad:

Attachments

• optimus-prime.jpg
    optimus-prime.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Sponsors (?)

90lxfoxbody said:
let's say for the sake of argument that you took a tissue sample to extract dna from a few people. namely michael jackson, hitler, buster poindexter, the lead singer of the group Right Said Fred, charles manson, jeffrey dahmer and the surviving member of Milli Vanilli. Then you combined the dna and grew a critter with it.

Next you take tissue samples from rosanne barr, zsa zsa gabor, courtney love, joan rivers, katie couric, cynthia mckinney and britney spears. then you conbime that dna and make a critter with it.

you breed the two critters and the offspring of this unholy union of pure butt ugly fugliness will greatly resemble that poor abused pontiac.

now i'm gonna go puke til i dry heave. thank you, that will be all.

:mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: