WTF has a new meaning to me.....

• Sponsors (?)

ha ha, I came up w/ that because my brother who's a church goer got tired of hearing me cuss constantly when one thing would break right after we fixed another on my Stang.

He told me I have to stop cussin so much if he was going to keep helping me out so I said OK, from now on I'll say "Why allways The Ford" instead of WTF NOW is broken!!!!:rlaugh:

And so a new phrase was born that day:)

After he wrapped his knuckles really good when a wrench slipped on the front end it really got funny when he was looking for some choice words like I use but he couldn't use anything but lame stuff like "owww, darn that hurts":rlaugh:

It looked painfull enough to me to be at least a "you no good MF-ing SOB Friggin POS!!!:rlaugh: Ahhh sometimes it's good to be bad.

haha ya i know what you mean by that i had my grandfather over of a little while and was watching and helping me out in the garage and i was taking my door of to put a new one on and my wrench slipped off and my hand ran into the door pretty hard and i wanted to yell F**k you you stupid pos door