wtf?

ok so I went for a ride in the new 04' today.... but they wouldnt let me drive. It was fast, but I was expecting more. they wouldnt let me drive though, and the sale guy drove it like an ass missing shifts and all! they let you drive?
And how much did they cost, the were asking near $50k at the Roseville auto mall iin cali.

• Sponsors (?)

A lot of dealers are leary about letting people drive their Cobras because people beat on it, then say they'll think about it, and never return. Then someone else ends up with a car that's been beatin on.

HA! I got mine at the Roseville auto mall also, and had the exact same experience! :nonono:
The guy was a jerk, NOTHING pleased me more than to walk up to another salesmen when we got back from HIS test drive and asked if I could drive it. The other salesperson said yes, and when we got back I told the manager I would pay cash for the car only if the first salesperson that wouldn’t let me drive didn’t get commission. The Manager said no problem. :rlaugh:
I paid 37,500.00 + T&L and loved driving off seeing the look in the dumb %*^& face.

ok I test drove a mystic cobra in the L.A. area, sticker is 32K for those interested, good deal IMO. car has 200 miles of test drives tho...runs strong.
I laso test drove a black 03 vert, sticker is 31K, same dealership and 400 miles of test drives...just wanted to share...I had a beginner sales girl with me so I got to floor the 2 cobras...6spds feels nice :0

of course they were giving me nothing for my trade in so I said F..Off..lol