WTF???????!!!!!!

Wells Fargo has done that to me a couple of times now... they pull the $34 for every transaction past the limit and I swear to God, it seems like they "finalize" the biggest transaction first so they can screw you as much as possible.

:notnice: to banks

:nice: to credit unions, they even offer me car loans with great interest rates :D

It seems that way because it actually is.

My bank explained they will "re-order" your transactions that way because the larger payments are usually for stuff important like rent/mortage/car payment. Yea... so what? If you are gonna protect the withdraw anyways why make it to where it kills me. Instead of 1 overdraft fee they re-arrange everything and give you 5 fee making one large bill.

• Sponsors (?)

Try calling them Franky. The same chit happened to me a few years ago, and I called them up and explained the mistake. As a one time courtesy they reversed a majority of the charges.

If anything, I agree with everyone about the overdraft protection. It's a good thing to have. :nice:

My ****ing bank charged me a $105.00 overdraft fee over $3.00?! :mad: ****ing bastards!

So much for having money to do anything with my '86 this payday.

OVER THREE ****ING DOLLARS!

:bang:

Call the bank and talk to them. When you do, make sure you know EXACTLY how you went wrong and explain that to them as well as what you've done to prevent it from happening again.

I've done this before... either myself or the wife neglects to enter something into the book or a screw up in addition or subtraction... whatever.

Usually you get a reply that's something like... "Well... ok Mr. Daggar. We'll let it slide this one time and refund you the fees but this is a one time thing and we'll not do this again".

It's always worth the shot. Worst case is that they say "NO".

Call the bank and talk to them. When you do, make sure you know EXACTLY how you went wrong and explain that to them as well as what you've done to prevent it from happening again.

I've done this before... either myself or the wife neglects to enter something into the book or a screw up in addition or subtraction... whatever.

Usually you get a reply that's something like... "Well... ok Mr. Daggar. We'll let it slide this one time and refund you the fees but this is a one time thing and we'll not do this again".

It's always worth the shot. Worst case is that they say "NO".

Thanks for posting what I said, just in more details. :rolleyes:

:D

That's some draconian crazy bank fee smackdown action, there. :(

You'd best switch to the credit union I use. They still hit you with a fee for overdrafts (about $20, IIRC), but it's not $100 per transaction. Plus some of the teller chicks are nice to look at, too... :D

I've bought a $20 soda refill and Hotzi from QuikTrip, once, from that sort of thing... :bang: