WTT 04 Mach 1 for 2005 later GT

Discussion in 'SN95 WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by BeachMach1, Sep 29, 2009.

1. BeachMach1

BeachMach1 New Member

Want to trade my Mach 1 for 2005 or later GT. Mach is automatic and I'm looking for same in GT although would consider stick. Love the Mach but this is my 3rd new edge ... preceded by GT and Bullitt and looking to move on. It has 58K miles and runs perfectly.

Chassis/brake mods include:
    H&R Sportlines
    Bilstein shocks
    Maximum Motorsports CC plates
    Maximum Motorsports adjustable LCAs
    Slotted/drilled Brembo rotors
    New Ford pads

Engine/trans is stock except for:
    K&N (semi) cold air intake
    Intake spacer
    Ford Racing coil covers
    Mobil 1 changed regularly
    High capacity trans pan

Outside:
    FR500 (replica) 18" hypercoated wheels 18x9 / 18x10
    Goodyear F1 all season tires with about 80% or more remaining
    04 Cobra spoiler with perfect 3rd light
    Sequential turn signals
    Sylvania bright white lights head/fog
    LED License lights
    FRPP Bullitt fuel door
    Gas hood & trunk struts

Interior:
    Mach 1 mats
    Kenwood double-din radio. Satelite module and iPod adapter installed. HD and blutooth ready but no modules. Has USB and aux input on front.
    Ball type shift knob and boot
    Embroidered head rests

Body straight as an arrow and no door nicks. One very small dent near front turn signal/marker light that I didn't even know existed until a year after I bought it. I'm the second owner. Remarkably few stone chips for age/miles.

Car has been driven like a mustang should be but never abused and never raced. The only mechanical item I would fix if keeping would be to replace the front steering rack bushings. They creek at very low speed i.e. almost stopped which started after the car was lowered. BTW, the back will lower down with the LCAs but wanted to keep off the tires.

If you're interested you can take a look at: Flickr: askjim411's Photostream

Oh yeah, it comes with the OEM shocks, springs, spoiler, fuel door, taillight harness/3rd light, coil covers, hood brace, shifter handle, floor mats. Do not have original wheels/tires, radio (who'd want it?), cc plates.