WTT: 17x9 and 17x10.5 Bullitts for 18x9 and 18x10 Bullitts!

Discussion in 'Wheels Tires Brakes' started by stprorolla49, May 3, 2011.

Find More Mustangs For Sale!

1. stprorolla49

stprorolla49 Active Member

I am interested in trading my 17's up to a set of 18's. Mine are in MINT condition, the barrels are spotless, as are the faces. I always keep CG wheel sealant on them so they stay nice. I am ANAL about my wheels. Many people on here have seen my car in person and can vogue for the mintyness of the wheels :D

The front tires are 255/40/17 Riken Raptors which are almost shot, maybe another 1-2k mi left in them.

The rear tires are 315/35/17 Sumitomo HTR Z's which still have a ton of life in them. I bought them with 1k miles on them and put about 5k on them. The last set I had on my '95 GT lasted me 25k miles and still had tons of tread left.

I am looking for a set of 18x9 and 18x10 Bullitts, preferably anthracite, but I'd also take silver or black ones as I can just paint them. Wheels must have tires!

I am looking for a straight swap, but I'd be willing to throw a little bit of cash down for the right trade!

Post up offers, the worst I can say is, "Thanks but no thanks!"

Wheels are located in New Haven, CT but I go back to my parents house in Northern, NJ fairly often so that would work for me as well. I will not ship!

Please PM me if you have an offer, thanks!!! :nice:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]