WTT-- 18" Machined faced Shelby rims w/Goodyears

Discussion in 'S197 WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by TC93, Jan 2, 2011.

1. TC93

TC93 Well-Known Member

I am looking for a differnt look on my car and would like different rims. Would like to trade my 2010 GT500 18" covertible style rims. They are 18" with machined face, and grey inserts. Tires have about 5k miles on them. I bought them from a person who was doing a super snake conversion, and they are OEM Shelby rims. Not looking to sell outright (at meantime), but may consider selling if I find spacers that fit stock 18" rims with the Brembo brakes. And if to sell out right, want $1000 firm.

Located in Columbus GA 31909 and willing to travel with 200 miles range for trade. Can contact me at [email protected]

My rims are in great condition and would rate them 9.5 if not a 10 out of 10. No curb rash, tires in great shape and all matching Goodyear Eagle F1's. Sizes are 285/40/18 rears 255/45/18 fronts.

Prefer trades in person, so both parties can see rims. Will not ship for trade or "IF" sold outright.

Looking for saleen style rim like pictured. Prefer chrome but will consider silver also. Tires must be in good shape, not saying they have to be new, but in good shape(atleast 80%) and all matching. Prefer the saleen style in 1st picture, but may consider other multi spoke saleen like 2nd picture.

Prefered Style
    [​IMG]

Will consider this style also.
    [​IMG]

Here is a picture of my car with rims I want to trade. And can e-mail more of any angle you want. Also can see more pictures in my sig.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]