Expired Wtt 1989 Mustang Gt For Jeep, Subaru, Audi, Or Bmw In Rhode Island

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by Marks89GT, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Marks89GT

Marks89GT Member

Looking to trade 1989 mustang gt. black with red interior. Paint not in terrible shape but looks good. 5 speed manual. Stock and original engine and transmission. Completely unmodified. Still has stock air box. 119,xxx miles with plenty of life left. Tastefully modded exterior. Boyd racing wheels with drag radials on rears. Cobra rear bumper svo tail lights brand new 3 piece headlights Mach 1 style fiberglass hood. Was in minor accident and was totaled due to insurance value. Been repaired. Hatchback with sunroof. brand new flowmaster cat back. pics are before exhaust installation. now has cobra bumper with lx style tips.
    also have ford racing b springs ready to go in. 1 inch drop in front and slightly less in the rear.
    Especially interested in trades for:
    jeep wranglers
    Up to 2001 Subaru 2.5 rs 2 door
    2002 and up wrx or STi
    Pretty much any BMW any year except wagons
    Newer volvos
    Various volkswagens and audi tdi or turbo. Not interested in non turbo
    Those are what I am looking out for but need a reliable CAR feel free to text me with trades. Not interested in motorcycles trucks or civics at all. Only interested in 5 speed manual. looking for something for winter and i already have a motorcycle and am not interested in another.
    Car is not registered so you need to come to Providence RI to see.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]