WTT 1994 Black Cobra

Discussion in 'SN95 Mustang WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by foxbody1125, Jan 5, 2012.

1. foxbody1125

foxbody1125 New Member

Located in Summersville WV. Im the 4th owner of the car, very few mods, infender cold air intake, shorty headers (not sure what brand), and a Steeda short throw. Have brand new in the box Comp cam and lifters for the car and a Nitrous kit that both were just never installed. Original head unit, wheels. Mach 460 sound system with original CD player. Is a true Cobra not a replica. Car has 128xxx miles. 2 women owners before me, pretty sure it was in FL for a while. Interior is immaculate other than the driver seat and steering wheel are showing signs of wear. Exterior wise is very solid, a few dings but for 18 years old thats to be expected. the car sat for a year before i got it. the roof and wing will need tending to. clear coat is showing wear. also the headlight assembly's are junk. they were some chrome aftermarket pieces, the seals went bad. moisture attacked and their now junk. really wanting to trade for either for another SN95 or a Fox, preferably a GT not an LX. has to be 5 speed. if interested i can either text or email pics. thanks. BTW i know the pic is dark but thats all i got really of the exterior right now.

Attached Files:

2. cobraxpress

cobraxpress New Member

What u asking for it?
  3. foxbody1125

foxbody1125 New Member

Asking $6000
  4. dre2013

dre2013 New Member

i have a a pretty nice notch for you trade. check out my ad under my name. i would give you a link but Im on my cell phone. pm me if you are interested!
  5. foxbody1125

foxbody1125 New Member