WTT:2000 gt for 88-93 foxbody

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by TOOLOW91, Sep 24, 2009.

1. TOOLOW91

TOOLOW91 Mustang Master

looking to possibly trade my 2k gt with 89k..... it has a pioneer avic n2, drilled and slotted rotors, k&n fipk, smoked headlights , tinted tail lights, 35% tint on side windows 20% on the rear, superchips tuner(have tuner will go with the car), automatic 4r70w, color matched mirrors.. car is really clean and im looking for an equally clean 5 speed fox... lx hatch or notch back .. will consider a gt , the car books for 6000, so im not in a rush i just want to get back into a fox , so let me know what you guys have to offer.. car comes with a full book of receipts for the dealer services, as well as the orginial window sticker, car has grey leather....only dings on the car are on the passanger side theres 3 little dings the size of a marble

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cjorae7

cjorae7 New Member

interested in trade

hi i am interested in your 2000 mustang and am willing to trade. i have a 1990 mustang lx. it has a 5 speed in it 17" chrome cobra r wheels, supercharger, afr allumium heads. tuned and ran on a dyno . i have all the reciepts for everything that i have bought in a book. it has crane ignition on it. the car is origianilly from california and has never seen snow. there is absoluty no rust on any part of the car. the interior of the car is just as cleen as the outside. i am new to stang net and actually just started a account to reply to your post. if you want to contact me you can at [email protected]

3. Jtweez010

Jtweez010 New Member

Have you found a fox yet?

I have a 93 gt, with 86K all stock let me knwo if you want more details.

4. TOOLOW91

TOOLOW91 Mustang Master

bump this back up thinking about it again .... no supercharged cars or nitrous and will only consider gts if there real clean im really searching for a 5 speed lx