WTT 4lug cobra r wheels for weld's

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by pro91gt, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have 5- 4 lug 17x9 cobra r wheels and tires (about 75/80% tread left). I want to trade for weld drag lites 15x8 and skinnes with tires. i am located in south eastern Pa. the wheels are about 1yr old with no damage what so ever.
  2. trade for pacers?? same as weld racing wheels

ii have set of pacer wheels, alum polished with tires, 165s up front and 265/50/15s in the rear, no curb rash at all. the reason i want to trade is because the car is driven on the street alot and the skinnies are not good street wheels.
    pacers are one piece wheels and a bit stronger then welds, possibly a little heavier too, but not sure. I had a set of welds and they seem about the same light weight. welds got bent (fronts) due to street driving, so decided to go with pacer. now i dont drag at all and need wider front tires.
    i located near harrisburg pa.

Attached Files:

3. pm me your number and i will call you. i am out side of philly near valley forge

4. still avail. if anyone wants to trade.
  5. these wheels ae still available, they are 4lug 17-9 real for chrome cobra r wheels. i hate them, need welds fats and skinnies. lets make a deal...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.