WTT 95 GT / auto for fox body. even 4cyl

Discussion in 'SN95 Mustang WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by resol, Mar 18, 2010.

1. resol

resol New Member

Posted this in the fox body section but thought it might be better suited here. If there is a problem I can delete the one over there.

Looking to trade my95GT for an 87 - 93 fox. Coupe or hatch as i cant decide which i like more. Even looking at 4cyl stangs if it catches my eye (or something is there to make deal about even).

GT has 160000 miles. Underdrive pully's, k&N filter, bbk 70mm throttle body,sunroof, leather interior, mach 460 sound, and 1 piece headlights. New mufflers, needs tail pipes. Has 2 small dents that are fixable, i just haven't gotten around to it. Runs strong shifts good, needs a shift cable. Its stretched out a little. Would prefer something within 100 miles of Dixon, IL. Need something that drives and would like to be able to meet in the middle somewhere. Let me know what you got and we can exchange pics/info.

mark.schaefferjr(at)yahoo.com

Also possibly one without and engine/tranny if you throw in cash or its in great shape/ has t-tops(87)
  2. resol

resol New Member

Couple pics