WTT: 97 Pontiac GTP for Fox/Sn95 NC

Discussion in 'SN95 Mustang WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by a3lx50, Jan 27, 2011.

1. a3lx50

a3lx50 New Member

I really miss my old fox and now that I'm not having to make long commutes I think it's time for another. I know most of you aren't GTP fans and I can see why but these cars do make excellent daily drivers. About my car, It's a black 97 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with leather, pw,ps,pl. It has ceramic coated headers, ported supercharger, 18 aluminum wheels, ls1 front brakes, fresh 35% tint, new smoked led tail lights, alpine stereo. Car has been properly maintained by a certified mechanic (myself). It has a clean title and 150k miles, 80k on the transmission which I installed last year.

I'm interested in 5 speed foxes and sn95's, must be 5 speed and no 4 cylinders. I'd love to have another modded one so thats a plus. I live in Salter Path NC 28575. You can reach me at [email protected] or call 207-249-5005 anytime.

*Pics show old tail lights and old tint job.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]
  2. a3lx50

a3lx50 New Member

I'll sell the car for $3000 also. No one wants a cheap high 13sec d/d? I'm dying for some more leaking heater cores and bouncing speedos, all you fox guys know what I'm talking about lol.
  3. BIGDATOWN

BIGDATOWN Member

If you were closer to alabama i would trade you my car in a heartbeat. I'm in the exact opposite position as you. I miss my old 97 gtp. Except mine ran high 11's and a 4 door lol
  4. a3lx50

a3lx50 New Member

I don't mind taking a road trip man, what do you have? My friend has a gtp with a getrag 284 conversion with a descent turbo set up that runs 10.1's all day so I know what you mean. I'm just in the position to have a fun foxbody again so the gtp has to go.
  5. BIGDATOWN

BIGDATOWN Member

i live in birmingham, al. Only problem you would have with my car is its a auto car. I have a 90 lx 5.0 maroon on grey interior, 5 lug conversion, sn95 front brakes, bbk lowering springs,exhaust, and bullet wheels.
  6. a3lx50

a3lx50 New Member

I'd love to but I hate auto's and have no where to do a t5 conversion, thanks for the offer though.
  7. a3lx50

a3lx50 New Member

No one? I like damn near all rwd v8/manual/trans cars so hit me up with a trade if you have one, F-Bodies, Novas whatever.
  8. a3lx50

a3lx50 New Member

No one? I like damn near all rwd/v8/manual trans cars so hit me up with a trade if you have one, F-Bodies, Novas whatever.
  9. a3lx50

a3lx50 New Member

SOLD!!! Time to buy another stang!