WTT Built 94 GT

Discussion in 'SN95 WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by DeadLifter, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have two crappy pics I'll get some more up this weekend.
    Mods: Comp cam, Crane 1.7 roller rockers, Hurst shifter, bored to 306, BBK shorty headers, catted H-pipe, Flowmasters, Professional products upper and lower intake, BBK adjustable fuel pressure regulator, a/c delete, underdrive pulleys, BBK 70mm Throttlebody, ported/polished heads, 17" Cobra wheels, cold air kit, and 160 stat.
    Body and paint are in pretty good condition for the year, car runs strong, shifts good, a/c plumbing is still on the car if somebody wanted they should just be able to throw a pump on and charge it for it to work.
    I'm looking to trade for newer GT with manual trans. I can throw in cash with the trade.
    Located in Portland, IN
  2. Needs washed, but it's raining.
  3. Pics didn't work in last post.
  4. To the top.
  5. What year GT are you looking for?
  6. Depends on the car.
  7. I have a mostly stock 97 5-speed gt. It has 4:10 gears, offf road H pipe, flowmasters, k&n filter. UPR shifter and knob. I am currently putting a new clutch in and headers on it. It also has the 2003 cobra wheels.
  8. Where are you from? PM me.
  9. I have a 2001 GT but its auto with suspension magnaflow exhaust roll bar with light etc. i live in Indiana also you add some?
  10. I'll get back to you on that. Gonna meet a guy to look at a BMW tomorrow, if it doesn't work out I'll let you know.
  11. PM me some more info on the car and what kinda difference you're lookin for.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.