WTT My Brembo Wheels+Cash for your RTRs

Discussion in 'S197 Mustang WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by rickisyodaddy, Jan 12, 2011.

1. rickisyodaddy

rickisyodaddy Member

FS or Trade: My Brembo Wheels+Cash for your RTRs

Im looking to trade my Brembo Wheels of my 2011 Mustang + some $$$ for some RTR's. I want to meet up anywhere between Savannah, GA and Orlando, Fl. Wheels are in perfect condition. Tires have about 7kmiles on them, and have been on the track once... Besides that, its all highway miles. They have plenty of life left. If we are trading, I expect your tires to be in similiarcondition. My car is located in Savanah, GA, but I can drive it pretty much anywhere near by or going to or around Orlando, FL

I MIGHT consider other wheels, but they must be in perfect condition (no rash, marks, rubbing, etc...) have perfect fitment, and not factory wheels

To sell them outright, I want $1300 cash or $1340 by paypal. Pickup only, no shipping. I would have to order the RTRs first and when they arrive, we can swap them out. A deposit of $100 bucks would be needed so I know you wont back out from the deal if I order the RTRs, receipt and contract will be provided also to protect both of us.

Ive sold several things on forums, but not this one. Look me up on S2KI – Honda S2000 Community, same user name. Almost 1k posts there and sold plenty of stuff there too.

[​IMG]
  2. rickisyodaddy

rickisyodaddy Member

Still up for trade or for sale! $1300 cash for them or $1340 by paypal!