WWT 91 GT for built GT or Coupe

Discussion in 'Fox WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by black91'GT, Aug 19, 2011.

1. black91'GT

black91'GT New Member

WTT 91 GT for built GT or Coupe

DSCF6702.jpg

DSCF6716.jpg I am interested in trading my black 1991 mustang GT five Speed.It uses synthetic oil and is meticulously taken care of. It has gray/black interior and chrome 2003 cobra rims that are 17x9 four lug. There is less than 1k miles on the tires which are 275/45/17 khumos and 245/45/17. The motor is a 302 with flat top pistons, E cam,GT 40 heads,GT 40 tubular intake, 70mm prof. Products throttle body with matching EGR spacer, 75 mm mass air meter,FRPP aluminum radiator,electric fan,MSD blaster coil,FRPP 9mm wires, MSD cap and rotor The motor only has 5k miles. The transmission is a Borgg Warner T-5, king cobra clutch, FRPP adjustable quadrant and cable with pro 5.0 shifter. There is FRPP lowering springs all the way around with new Monroe sensatrac shocks and struts. Exhaust is a Mac h-pipe with flow master 40 series with dumps. The problem is I was in a minor wreck in the front and all the parts are bolted on and ready for paint. Included is new head lights and fog lights, all weather striping, and brand new quarter windows. I also replaced the entire a/c system but has not been charged yet. There is no wiring hack jobs and is still using the A9L ECM. The car drives and handles great. I have cash to add in trade in right deal. I want a built 91-93 fox GT or coupe five speed. My e-mail is [email protected]. Other photos are available upon request.

2. Noobz347

Noobz347 Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor Admin Dude

Showcase:
    Albums:
    I don't get it. Why trade a 91 for a 91 to 93?

3. black91'GT

black91'GT New Member

I want one that is already done. I want to trade and give cash to equal out the value of a finished one.

4. Noobz347

Noobz347 Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor Admin Dude

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Ahh... I see. :nice: