www.hopupracing.com

• Sponsors (?)

Just looked at the site and they have great prices. BUT...they don't give years for the cars that the parts apply too. Either I'm not looking in the right place or it's just not their. This is crucial to ensure the right part. So due to that I give them :notnice:

I think they are seconds parts.

Blev said:
Just looked at the site and they have great prices. BUT...they don't give years for the cars that the parts apply too. Either I'm not looking in the right place or it's just not their. This is crucial to ensure the right part. So due to that I give them :notnice:

I think they are seconds parts.

click on the item and go to the bottom, the price on the main screen is the cheapest for all years, it will have an added price for other years near the bottom of the page.

If your looking for Stang parts...I would say stick with well known company, there are too many "fly by night" sellers popping up because of the "ricer" trend. Pay the extra bucks...I am learning a lesson right now by ordering from a small internet company...I'm not gonna mention them just yet...but their site is flashy and looks trustworthy...instead, my order hasn't been sent for 3 weeks now and they are avoiding me like the plague so I don't cancel my order...I'm being patient. When all is said and done, I'm going to post my experience so no-one else has to go through the same thing...STICK WITH A KNOWN "BIG" COMPANY!!!