X/H pipe options on sixers?

CJ-95GT

Apr 24, 2003
DFW, TX
Sorry if this has been covered. I did a search and did not find anything for the mid-pipe

A freind of mine has a 2005 v-6 stang and started to mod it. He got a Ford OEM GT bumber and catback. I need to know what the x/h pipe options are available and what sounds good (NE soundclips on the web)? Are there any o/r versions? Does he need to fabricate or move the hangers? I wish he didn't get the OEM catback but its too late now (unless someone here wants to buy it). Also, does he need to get some eliminators for an o/r version mid-pipe?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

CJ-95GT said:
Sorry if this has been covered. I did a search and did not find anything for the mid-pipe

A freind of mine has a 2005 v-6 stang and started to mod it. He got a Ford OEM GT bumber and catback. I need to know what the x/h pipe options are available and what sounds good (NE soundclips on the web)? Are there any o/r versions? Does he need to fabricate or move the hangers? I wish he didn't get the OEM catback but its too late now (unless someone here wants to buy it). Also, does he need to get some eliminators for an o/r version mid-pipe?

Thanks

Well, the thread at the top call "attempted to get duals today" was a thread made by me and is all about myself and MSP getting a dual X-Pipe setup. I am very, very satisfied with the sound and the power results...

The X/H/Y pipe debate just never ends... I vote H-pipe but its my opinion only. I cant think of any o/r verions atm right now.. just cut the blasted cats out. Yeah, you'll need a set of eliminators.. but I cant think of anyone that makes those either. But then, Im pretty hungover right now and cant think of much of anything.

Go to that big sticky thread and troll through it... MSP has one in there and so do I.. I think there may be one or two others as well. MSP is running a Magnaflow Xpipe right behind the cats. The clip listed with mine has no mid pipe at all.