X pipe instal UPDATE

LOL, I unpluged mine too....this new shorty X didnt come with any bongs:shrug:, so fortunatly my tune has them turned OFF also.

But overseas DEFINATLY explaines it :D.

BTW you must have ran into an old tired LS1...a good M6 F body will trap 106-107 STOCK. A bolton GT will never get to that point at full weight, unless he is in - D.A. conditions, but then the F bodys would trap 108-109. THEY ARE FAST AS HECK! Right now, mine would be dead even with a stock C5 vette on the highway, I should pull a SS camaro but just BARELY. They all put down like 310RWHP.

• Sponsors (?)

hotmustang331 said:
LOL, I unpluged mine too....this new shorty X didnt come with any bongs:shrug:, so fortunatly my tune has them turned OFF also.

But overseas DEFINATLY explaines it :D.

BTW you must have ran into an old tired LS1...a good M6 F body will trap 106-107 STOCK. A bolton GT will never get to that point at full weight, unless he is in - D.A. conditions, but then the F bodys would trap 108-109. THEY ARE FAST AS HECK! Right now, mine would be dead even with a stock C5 vette on the highway, I should pull a SS camaro but just BARELY. They all put down like 310RWHP.
this might be where all the confusion is coming from.See overseas GT's and LS1's and C5's are different then the ones we have back in the states.As I mentioned last week a C5 only got 3 cars on my , before my X pipe even.stock LS1's dont stand a chance.And GTO's here have 305hp stock i think not rwhp , and they definatly dont have a chance against me i raced atleast 10 2001-2004's.I dont know what it would be like back in the US , but here i school them :D .You know what forget all this...i think making videos would be great so all you guys could see :nice: you could get your ass kicked by the oponent driver real easy here if you video tape a race , and specially if you win against him lol , but i'll try get some video's