x pipe

• Sponsors (?)

03ghoststang said:
i like the bassani X-pipe mine is catted and love the tone it gives its not raspy but it does get loud

I have to with this guy. I love mine and it is nice to know that with the 5 piece if you change your mind you can always go catless.

RedBullitt said:
the bassani multi piece x is great, you would be very happy. you can bolt on the 2 cats or bolt in the 2 offroad pipes whenever you want. great fit and quality as well. cant go wrong
agreed. it is a good quality kit. the cats can be used or removed.it is LOUD with a good cat-back system

anyone know which one is the most raspy? i know this sounds weird but i like the super raspy sound. im planning on getting the JBA headers and borla mufflers. i dont liek the muscle car sound at all (too many of them around here). im thinking bassani probably. it will be an offroad one since i cant have the aftermarket cats here.

I bought my BBK o/r x for 200.00. It was too loud with the Flowmasters, so I dropped them and put on some chambered Turbo muffs. Still too loud and the smell without cats reaked.

Here's what I did... Bought 2 Catco high flow cats from Summit Racing .com, of course. And had the o/r x-pipe cut to pop them in (35 bucks at Midas) and I'm running a quiet BBK x-pipe WITH cats and muffs. It's fairly quiet, which I like. I can listen to the motor now and still get a little thunder from the exhaust, without sounding obnoxious.

I like my stang to have a classy smooth sound, but still kick ass when the blower goes to work.